6.12.2011

Exams

This past week I had 2 finals (exams) - one on Thursday and one yesterday (Saturday). I studied quite a bit for them. They were my history classes about post-apartheid in South Africa. I really liked these classes. I learned about recent history in South Africa and about their political issues here! But it was a bit stressful having two tests so close together. I had to write 2 out of the 4 essay questions on the tests. So I had to know my stuff in order to write about an hour on each topic since the tests were 2 hours long. My last test is the 15th, so I have a good little break. I think the tests went well, at least I hope they did! But last night was fun because Breana and I decided to have all of the CEA plus UNI people over. We made bacon wrapped shrimp and steak and everyone else brought sides. We had a lot of good food and fun. There were about 14-15 people in our pretty small flat. But it was great! We finally could have a small party here since our landlords are gone until next weekend. (Who are pains – June treats us like we are her grandkids and tires to tell us how to live our lives!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment, or question.. or just a nice thought --- right here.