3.05.2011

WAKE – UP.

Here the sun wakes me up every morning! I roll over and look at my phone and the time usually says somewhere around 6:30. The other morning it was 6:23 and this morning it was 6:26. This tells me that winter is coming and that I will be able to SLEEP IN LONGER.. haha. I do like waking up early. I mean I never actually get out of bed at that time – I always try to sleep a little longer. I finally will get up when my stomach is growling or when I HAVE TO so I can get ready for class and get ready for my 25 min. fast paced walk to class.

But now I have a bike that is fixed with 2 aired up tires. I now just do not have the bike lock that I paid for. So I can’t take it anywhere otherwise I will end up with no bike. So I guess an unused bike now is better than it not being in my possession. So I guess I will just be patient. Thank you P.E. for teaching me how to be patient and so chill about everything (well I am still working on those two things – but I am sure it will come).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment, or question.. or just a nice thought --- right here.