11.08.2012

yup this is how korea really is......




This is what really goes down here in Korea ---

This blog pretty much says it best! http://kikinitinkorea.tumblr.com/ .... I've copied and pasted a few here, my favorites. You might not understand some of them, but they literally make me laugh out loud because they are soooo very very true!!



Every time another Delivery Driver almost knocks me down…
I just want to…
image


Remember that time we took the bus, anywhere in Korea…
image

At lunch, when nobody talks to me in the cafeteria
I just sit there like…
image
(this one is my FAVORITE!! --- so true!) 

The first week of school…
Walking down the hallway is just like…
image

When people back home asked me if I was moving to North or South Korea…
image










When I dress up for school and my co-teachers and students tell me I look pretty…
I’m just like…
image




Going to the bus terminal…
 Every time I’m at the platform it’s just like….
image

When I take the bus in Korea
I think to myself…
image


What I imagine Adjumas think when walking through a crowd…
image


Trying new types of food
When I first moved to Korea…..
image
But now I’m just like…
image

Shopping for fruit in Korea
image









Every time I see the prices.. I’m like…

When my parents send me sweets from home..
image

How I feel when I find good Western Food
image

When I walk down the street and suddenly there’s a random awful smell
every time I’m like…
image

First time going to a restaurant with a server button on the table……
image


















I just went…..


Going to Costco in Korea..
My friends and I walk in, look around, and just go…
image





Trying to use the squatter toilets…
I walk into the stall and just look at it like…
image



When I need to use the Bathroom at school in the Winter…
I sit there and think to myself…
image
image



Standing next to my co-teachers having a conversation in Korean…
I’m just like…
image


That awesome moment when you read something in 한글 and understand it..
It’s just like..
image


Settling a dispute..
Back home..
image
Korea
image

When the promo trucks drive around my neighborhood blaring loud music and announcements..
I’m just like..
image



Leaving school on a Friday
I just walk out of the classroom like…
image


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment, or question.. or just a nice thought --- right here.